Thursday, April 16, 2009

Parking Tickets or Parking Lame...ickets ??

I Personally don't see a point in parking tickets, and parking meters. Sure some people my want a clear place infront of their store or home. But correct me if I'm wrong. Would you not want a car infront of your store? It makes it seem like someone is in there, buying stuff, so people may want to try it out, if its a restaurant, or is its a hardware store, try some of your products. Get some business rollin' you know what I'm sayin' ;)

Now suppose you are the lonely type, the type who barely has anyone over, sure maybe you like your privacy, but what if people are talking about you right? What is the gossip girl accross the street, is planning a party and you're not invited because you are a loner and nobody likes you. Then to get in their face, let people park infront of your home, screw it. They'll be all having fun, look accross the street, look you have the lights on! You have people over! You aren't "Mr. Loner Man" that everyone talks shit about anymore. You rule dude or dudette! But really you fooled them. Nobody is there, but you're having fun at home, playing solitaire and whatnot, by yourself.

You see there are many Pro's and Con's to any topic. Feel free to give me your honest opinions and i will do my best to comment back nicely. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mohawk, this is funny. You bring up some good points. However, you have to remember that not everyone shares the same views as others. The parking laws are there to create an equal playing surface for everyone. How would you like it if someone parked in your driveway or right beside your driveway and you were unable to pull out of your driveway as a result? You couldn't do anything about it because there would be no laws, and I don't think it would be a very functional world if people couldn't even get out of their own driveways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dylan, I respect and thank you for you're comment and opinion, but in my blog i forgot to mention the obvious, about parkign in and infront of someones drivway. To be honest i wouldn't mind if someone parked infront of my house, just aslong as they weren't blocking my path to go out, and in my driveway that's like a violation of my personal space which would probably have some serious circumstances itself. But thank you for your opinion and i will look into ellaborating on my opinions in my blog so it is easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete